Friday, October 15, 2010

Story of Us Documentary

You know how people put together slide shows of themselves when they were little and show it at their wedding reception? Yeah... we did that, on steroids. I got a little carried away... and it turned into a 15 minute documentary. I've been trying to figure out how to chop it up so I can post it here for everyone to see. (including my best friend Ann who couldn't be at our wedding!)

Hopefully this will work.
You'll have to play the videos one at a time. I hope it goes in order, and makes sense.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it...

Kristen Maddux said...

So fun! I was wondering how you all met. Shout out to YouthQuest!(I did improv with them '97-98)
Very cute. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Amazing- hope to meet Michael one day in person :) Ann