Thursday, October 14, 2010

I need to rent a dump truck

because I was just doing my research online for my grocery trip... and I saw that Wegmans has started their annual flour sale!!! Yay.

One of the only things I don't like about our new place is there isn't as much storage space for me to buy 50lbs of flour and such for all year. Boo on that.
I also miss my granite counter tops. But, oh well. I think I'll still be stocking up as much as possible on the flour while it's 99 cents! Yay. Yay. Yay!

Oh, the possibilities...
Man, how I wish there was some of this cookie dough in my freezer right now. I would so devour it after work today. Oh well, probably a good thing that it's not there!

1 comment:

dump truck sales said...

Congratulations for posting such a useful blog. Your blog isn’t only informative but also extremely artistic too.