Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh, Glorious Day!!

It's currently 75 degrees outside and I want to just kiss the air!

This morning, I woke up exhausted because I haven't slept well at all this week. But, when I took the dogs out and realized, at 4am no less, that it was already "not cold," my mood turned around!

Oh, glorious day.
I wish this was Spring for good, but it's just a tease.

But, I'm okay with that.
Because right now, right now, I'm wearing flip flops for the first time in 2011.

And that, my friends, is a good thing.


Other reasons to be a good mood today. Besides the fact that it's 75 degrees outside and it's FRIDAY... there was no traffic on the way in this morning! My lazy self decided to drive in because I just didn't want to carry all my stuff on the metro!

And, in the car this morning, I found a missing earring. It's worthless, but I love these earrings because I can just wear them every day, without even thinking about it.



So, yayyyy!! I'm a minimalist when it comes to accessories. I wish I wasn't. But, I just am.

Well, there you go.
I'm heading home. Hopefully all the people that called in sick/it's 75 degrees today and I can't work will still NOT be on the road.

Cheers, y'all.

No comments: