Saturday, February 12, 2011

Last Post for Today, I Promise

One more post, and I think I'll be caught up.
I'm getting kind of hungry.
Which is a shame because I had that toaster strudel earlier, remember.
And then I had a biscuit, some grits with cheese, and two links of sausage.
But, it has been a few hours.
And clearly, in my current position, I'm burning a lot of calories.

I'm being intentionally lazy today.
It's nice.
Believe it or not, it's hard.

I know you're probably thinking... how hard can it be to sit on your butt and watch TV?
Actually, pretty hard!
I'm surrounded.
There is dust on the table beside me. Two loads of laundry just beyond that that need to be folded (even though that's not my department, it still lingers)
There's my phone, tugging on me to check my email and check the headlines.
It can be hard to unwind.

But, with some good food, Mr. Puggle Snuggles and a good WWII documentary Mr. Ritter put on for me to watch/sleep to, I'm doing just fine!
Yay me.
Sabbath: check!

Now, two very random photos to share with you...
1. Elmo

I saw Elmo half under the chair the other day, looking like he was screaming for the jaws of life to come save him! Elmo is Brokaw's best friend. Best friends as in, he loves to chew on poor Elmo, and drag him all over the floor. Probably why Elmo is stuck with that look on his face!

2. Coupons from my Granny.

My Granny Nora moved to California about a year and a half ago. I haven't seen her since, but we talk on the phone each week. Granny has always spoiled me. To the point that it makes me feel guilty. I must have mentioned in one of our conversations that I've started clipping coupons. Because now, she's mailing me coupons! She has sent me some good ones, too.
However... this week, I got a couple for pregnancy tests... then diapers and wipes!!?!?!?!
Um, Granny? No thanks on the hints, hahaha!!

Always nice to get something in the mail that's not a bill, isn't it?
Okay, for real.
That's all I have for you.
You are now up to date.
I'll just be here, watching WWII for the next few hours.

No comments: