Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Live Blogging from the Living Room

I've had a crazy couple of days at work. What else is new, right?
Today, I was literally sore when I walked in the door, from pulling my computer bag all around the Mid-Atlantic states. (okay, so I'm being a little dramatic, what ELSE is new?)

I offered to make some appetizing Chef Boyardee canned gourmet pasta instead of the Salmon and spinach salad with roasted red peppers I was going to make.

Mr. Ritter wasn't having it.
So... now he's in the kitchen baking Salmon in the toaster oven.

I have Brokaw on a leash. He and I, and Princess (who is sleeping in the corner, as usual) are sitting here, waiting. I'm secretly a nervous wreck!

He better not burn himself on the hand where he can't feel it, like he did at the restaurant eating pizza the other night...

Oy vey.

UPDATE.
M made the most amazing dinner! I bet you've never had Ramen noodles like this...

The salmon was AMAZING too!
I was really impressed!

So... I may or may not be slightly competitive. I am not one to be shown up, at anything.
Naturally, I had to quickly make some chocolate covered strawberries and bananas for dessert.

I think it's officially safe to say, my night turned around for the better!

1 comment:

Diane Moody said...

You two crack me up! Gotta go back and catch up on all your posts. It's been awhile!