Monday, February 28, 2011

Mind and Picture Dump

I have a little bit of time on my hands, so that's the reason for the mind and picture dump.
I just want to get this stuff on the record, so I don't forget it.
So, it is what it is, folks.

Here is some other randomness from our life over the last 10 days or so.
I put a new slipcover on our love seat.

It's very bright and cheery, yes?
It looks orange in this picture. And, while I would welcome an orange love seat with open arms, alas, this one is actually red.
It's a nice change of pace.
The Mr. wasn't sure when I bought this slipcover off of Craigslist what he thought of it. But, he likes it! So, yay.

I've been continuing my quest to not look like a fat, aging non accessorized beast lately, as you know.
Hence, the bracelet I wore on Friday.

Ain't it cute?
This was my Mom's. I don't remember the story behind it. But I think it's from the 70s or the 80s or something. I remember stealing it several times when I was growing up. And, I guess she finally caved and gave it to me.
I love it.
It's beautiful.

Speaking of things from the past that have recently surfaced. Check this picture out!!!

Got Milk????
I was looking through some old pictures on my computer and came across this. Isn't it a riot? That chubby white chubster in the front, is my little brother, now SGT Chris Brown! I'm right behind him. I do not know what is going on here exactly, but I believe this was taken at our babysitter's house. I do not remember it. But I've always loved this picture.

Too bad I posted it on Facebook, purely with the intention of humiliating my little brother, who then made it his profile picture. So much for that.
Where in the world does he get that unending confidence??

In other news, I think I have finally caught the concept of napping.

It is glorious, and I wouldn't mind one right now. As if.

No comments: