Monday, April 14, 2008

Quick Update

Just checking in really quickly - I'm working dayside this week and it's great! But right now it's 9:00pm and I'm about ready to crash! I'm watching the CMT awards waiting on my boy Kenny Chesney. This is the first time I've really ever seen this Hannah Montana girl, Miley Cyrus (don't even know if I spelled that right) and all I can do is laugh as I watch Billy Ray Cyrus. I am loving the Achy Breaky flashbacks - I was SO into Billy Ray when I was a kid. I remember my mom took me to a Billy Ray Cyrus concert at the Norfolk Scope and I saw a guy peeing in public for the first time. Then Billy Ray said something on stage like "If Virginia is for lovers than I'm a human vibrator!" You know where this is going. Just one guess what my 11 year old self turned up to my mom and asked? Yep, you got it. Back to Miley - I don't get it. But I guess I'm not supposed to, I'm old.



I need to post pics from Chris's going away party from over the weekend. And I have so much to blog about but I just don't have the strength. I'm about to fall asleep right now.



How about a blog to-do list:

-Chris's party

-Courtney's baby

-Matt Lauer

-Brokaw's 2nd birthday!



There you go. Enough to keep you coming back? I hope so.

Now - shout out to Pope Benedict for coming to America so I can work days this week! (Well, I know he didn't come for me to work days, but it certainly is a blessing!)Wallpaper1 Every time I see him with his hands like that, I can't help but think he's raising the roof! Okay, better go, I'm seriously exhausted and Brokaw just brought me the shampoo from my shower. Think he needs attention?



1 comment:

cindy floyd said...

Hey,
Billy Rae really was cute in his day! I was reading your blog and wondering if you were going to make reference to the guy peeing. To elaborate, you said "Mom, what is he doing? I think he is peeing."
Keep in mind, I am driving in downtown Norfolk. I said, "Don't look" You said, "I allready did. That is disgusting" You were right. Boy, did we scream at ole BILLY RAE. It was great fun. Your Dad was allways jealous of him. I think it was the pony tail!
love,mom