Monday, April 21, 2008

All I want is a real good tan...

Well Pope Benedict XVI came and went and my first major production at Hearst-Argyle Television went off as a hit!  It already seems like it was forever ago, even though this time last week, he wasn't even here yet, I was super stressed and cramming tons of Catholic info in my little head.  A week later, I think I've pretty much forgotten all of that, I can breathe in and out easily and I have a killer farmer's tan! 



I'm blogging at work... shhhhhhhh.  It's a good thing people don't depend on my blog for news, or ya'll would be really out of date! Haha. 



This is the first time I've had a chance to import the pictures from my camera, and I had to steal many of the pics from Nikole's Facebook page anyway because my pictures really weren't all that great. I blame my mother and father for that.  They made me short.



Anyway... here goes the photo blog... hope you enjoy!   Scratch that.  There are people watching.  More top secret Pope photo blogging to come.  BRB. (as in be right back - not THE BRB! hee hee)





No comments: