Wednesday, April 23, 2008

All Star

I forgot to mention the highlight of my weekend - my first softball game of the season!  I'm playing on the National Press Club Team.



I was awarded the game ball on Saturday!  What an honor - it's good to know the 15 years I played growing up have not gone to waste... I'm still using the same glove and cleats my mom & dad bought me when I was like 10 years old!



You can follow the Press Club team here.  Let's play ball!



People are very grumpy at work today, I don't know why.  The sun is shining, it's after noon and we're two weeks away from another primary... I don't get the grumpiness.  Then again, I'm so pumped about seeing my Michael this weekend that it would take something really bad to bring me down!



1 comment:

cindy floyd said...

Hey,
You go girl. I haven't heard you so excited since you made cheerleading back in Well, we won't go there.
cheerleader mom