Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm baaaack.

Hello, world!  I am back.  Back to DC.  Back on overnights.  I'm making a concerted effort NOT to complain, so if you catch me doing so, please call me out!  Soon, the pool will be open.  I see that as the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel for now.



Some thoughts as I ease back into my little world... What in the twitter?  I'm still a bit mystified about what exactly this activity is, but I see that many of my friends have been twittering, there was apparently some twittering going on at the White House Correspondents' Dinner over the weekend and Penelope Trunk is into it.  Is this the next train I'll be catching?  We'll see.



I am also reminded, as I catch up on my favorite blogs, of how much I adore Brian Williams' "Daily Nightly."  Check it out.  I love the title.  I love the commentary.  He's so great.  I want a lunch date.



Speaking of dates, I had an amazing weekend with a man that I am just continuing to fall for.  I hate that it's over and now I'm back at an office in Downtown DC at 3:00 in the morning, writing about oil prices and interest rate cuts.  But I'm not complaining :)



Standby for pictures. 



1 comment:

christin said...

i'm twittering! I gave it a whirl. it's weird so far. my friend Nick told me it took him a year to be cool with it, and now he loves it. i figure if I start now, by next year i'll be addicted. so i'd start it, and find me!!! :)