Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Oh, Baby!

One of my dearest friends is having a baby. In February, when I was in Texas, I got a voice mail from Courtney. Call her back, she said. She had something to tell me. I knew what it was. I am just overjoyed that she and Ro are going to be parents. It's so exciting! Last week, they found out it's a boy! I can't wait to meet this little guy. I totally called the sex too. Ricky Bobby, all the way. Doesn't Courtney just look glorious? I haven't been this excited for a baby to pop out since my sister was pregnant with Brayden! Court and Ro will be great parents and I know for sure baby Ro will be as adorable as it gets!L_b3872e054746e7067c3f72d7564934b8



2 comments:

Courtney said...

Man. Who is that hot pregnant chick??? hahaha

Gretchen said...

Back off Brown....this is my "baby that I don't have to fully take care of"!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....
Oh I up-dated my blog...nothing great.