Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to Work



I am back at work today, and for that, I'm grateful. This year, I am living a dream, working from and reporting about the White House.

So, that's my Project 365 pic for today, January 5th. I'm thankful this is where I work.

I'm also thankful for the man I have behind me who supports me, no matter what. I can't wait to leave this house every day to go home to him.

As for yesterday, I have to say I'm thankful for the phone the Hubs dug out and configured for me. It was FREE! Frugal points! He called himself "The Frugal Boy," haha! He even went the extra step and configured the bluetooth so I can literally drive my SUV and talk on the phone through the car. I think the system is called SYNC. Who knows? This is one of those things I would think is cool, but wouldn't ever take the time to set up.

Being married to The Geek Squad definitely has its advantages :)




No comments: