Sunday, November 9, 2008

Well folks, I'm back.  You're just going to have to budget time into your day to read my blog.  Who knows how long it will last, but at least for now, I'm into it.


My lead blog story today is my FIANCE'S (I'm still not over that word) birthday.  Yep.  My Michael gets a little older today.  I wish more than anything I could be there with him to celebrate.  Sigh.  My thoughts and my heart are with him today, though.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE!!


Dana's Pics 006 






















This picture is from his birthday, last year.  It's the same picture that's in a frame on my desk at work.  What a great guy.  I seriously won the lottery on this one.  7 weeks until I see those beautiful blue eyes, but who's counting?


Now that we're all in agreement about how wonderful he is, go buy him a gift!


In other news (wink)...  I think I'm going to have to at least consider coming out of "winter is approaching" denial.  Here's why:  I am wearing boots.  And a winter coat. (Side note:  Have you ever heard that some people get stuck in their senior year of high school, fashion wise?  I'm still wearing a pea coat, I hope that's okay.  If it's not, and I'm stuck in 1997, will someone please let me know?  Thanks.)  And I just ate oatmeal.  So, yeah, I guess winter is actually coming.  Boo on that.


I had a nice, relaxing weekend.  I had a fabulous lunch at Lebanese Taverna Saturday with Becky.  Love her.  Love hearing her stories.  Love laughing with her!  So glad to have her as a friend.  Then I ordered pizza and watched Baby Mama, which I actually didn't think was as funny as I was hoping it would be.


Sunday night, I went to Catacombs at Ebenezer's to see a baptism.  Charged me up!  Nothing makes me more excited about my God than new life!!  So glad I was there.  I am amazed at what He is doing.  So excited to be a part of it. 



No comments: