Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday Morning LIVE

It's 7 something on a Saturday morning.  I spent much of yesterday in and out of consciousness.  I love catching up on sleep on Fridays!


Right now, I'm sitting on my porch in my jammies, drinking some of the yummiest coffee around.  It's called "Sinful Delight" and it's from Mill Mountain Coffee & Tea in Roanoke.  I got it on my trip a couple of weeks ago.  I used to work a MMC&T briefly.  I worked there a couple of months to save money to go visit Ann in Slovakia.  I actually loved that job!  It was a de-stresser.  I thought it was remarkable that if you made a mistake - you could just pour it out and start all over again.  Millions of people didn't see your mistake.  It wasn't recorded on a tape for viewing through the ages.  How nice!

Yep.  So, it's me in the papisan chair on the porch in my jammies drinking my Sinful Delight (it's like a blend of everything that is good - chocolate, caramel, hazelnut - I don't even remember everything that's in it)

The trees in my courtyard are looking LOVELY this crisp Saturday morning.  Here, I'll show you:
IMG_2822


Pretty, eh?  Not bad for my little urban green space.


It has been rather warm lately.  I enjoy being in denial that winter is coming, so that works for me!








Now I'm going to show you something you rarely see on this blog - my cat!  Yes, I have a cat.  Some of you probably don't even realize that. Katy is often hiding on top of the kitchen cabinets, or behind the toilet.  She was always shy, but she really started to lose it when Brokaw came into the picture.  Lately, she has a new place - the computer chair.  And I'm so proud of her for venturing out!  She's probably looking online at Craigslist or something for a new place...
IMG_2826



No comments: