Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wednesday

The big highlight of Wednesday was Sarah Palin's tour of the stage and the podium.




Eric and I waved to her, so if you saw the video of her waving, let the record show, she was totally waving to us!! (this is our re-enactment)


I made Sally a diagram (I think I'm not spelling that correctly, but whatev) of the Palin family tree with regards to the Baby Daddy.


Scoop's last picture pre-capture. 


Our feature took us to a couple of interesting shops in Downtown St. Paul.


A look at the media village outside the X, and our Hearst trailer quarters. 


I ordered room service and it made me happy... until I received my first piece of Scoop propaganda.


IMG_2037IMG_2039 IMG_2066     IMG_2056 IMG_2046


IMG_2068

















IMG_2072





























IMG_2073

















IMG_2081

















IMG_2082

















IMG_2083

















IMG_2087

















IMG_2101


1 comment:

Rebecca A. said...

oh no. hope you got your elephant back. hehe. it appears you didn't have any fun at the convention, but i am not buying it at all. ;-)