Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Scoopdate

Yes, yes, I'm behind on the blog.  I know this.  Sorry, faithful readers!  My blog is becoming the online version of my laundry basket.  It's piling up.  I just realized I still have convention pictures to post.  Yeah, yeah, maybe tomorrow - it's so much better posting them on Internet Explorer, so maybe after work in the morning...


Now, though, the final chapter to the Scoop Saga.

IMG_2170

Scoop was returned to me, unharmed, the final night of the convention.  There was a knock on the skybox door.  I opened it, and scoop was in the hallway, with an American Flag.


He's such a patriot!








IMG_2228


Unfortunately, Scoop's ultimate demise was yet to come.

After safely making it home to DC, he was blinded by a giant puggle.





Poor Scoop.
He is ever the inspiration, though.




Do you think this means Brokaw is a Democrat?


Hmmm..  political puggle.


No comments: