Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another completely random blog... buckle up.


I am really regretting cutting my own bangs a few weeks ago, because now they're growing out all weird.  I guess that's why we should leave such things to the professionals.  Maybe soon I will be able to afford to get my hair cut again.  I will have to walk in, all ashamed of my self trim and self highlights.  Helen will undoubtedly take me back, though, because she's marvelous like that.  I can't wait!  One bad hair day is one thing, but bad hair day after bad hair day means that something needs to be done!


I am still searching for the perfect grocery store.  I miss Giant Eagle.  I miss the "fuel perks," because at least if I was paying $5.00 for a gallon of milk, it was going to help me get 10 cents off my gas.  I tried another store yesterday, but it's just as expensive as the other one!  The only store that's cheaper is the one that sells the expired stuff.  UGH!


Now, let's talk about birthday stuff.  Mom, I know you're reading this, so what do you want for your birthday? Hahaha.


In case anyone is making a list for me... All I really want is my man (he gets here in 23 days, but who's counting, right?) I could use some new candles because I've been rocking the tealights inside my candles for months now... and Kenny Chesney has a new CD coming out!!


Check out his new video here.


That's all for now.  Thanks for reading!  Y'all come back now, you hear?



2 comments:

Chris Vaughn said...

I'm with you on the search for a grocery store. The closest to me is Shopper's and it's awful. Three cashiers waiting on 1,407 customers doesn't work!

cindy floyd said...

Okay, so I was reading! Arbonne spf #8 Happy bday to me! love you