Monday, September 8, 2008

We interrupt this blog to bring you a very important message:

BABY G HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!



100_2786 


Isn't he the cutest little peanut ever?



I can't wait to squeeze him (gently) and kiss his little head!!



Courtney, I'm so proud of you, Mama!








Side note: Did they send out vouchers for babies in the mail like they sent the economic stimulus package payments?  I swear everyone I know is having a baby right now, or just had one... it's CRAZINESS.  So many babies!! 


2nd side note: If you are one of my millions of friends having a baby, or if you just had one, or if you need a baby gift - check out my mom's brilliant baby headquarters: www.rockabyebabyobx.com!



1 comment:

cindy floyd said...

He's out! What a cutie! Ms Courtney, Welcome to my world!!!!!!!!!