Thursday, September 18, 2008

No title for today's post.  No plan for it either, really.


Free flowing thoughts in 3... 2... 1... (contact!)


1.  I can't stop watching this.  I think I've watched it at least 5 times.  I even found a way to sneak a bit of it into yesterday's morning meeting.


2.  I just ate a bowl of Chef Boyardee's dinosaurs.  I don't think any of those pieces of pasta looked anything like a dinosaur.  One looked kind of like a menorah, but not a dinosaur.  I do think Michael Phelps is semi dinosaurial, though (on a completely unrelated note)


3.  Yesterday I registered for a half marathon.  Today, I'm scared.  And secretly hoping the ipod that's been in my gym bag that's been in my car for 2 weeks, isn't dead.


4.  Nope, sorry.  No number 4.  I don't have it in me.  Only three thoughts for today.  Cheers!



2 comments:

susan deshazo said...

"I can see Russia from my house!"
You go half marathoner.. I'll be happy if I finish the Komen 5k in October.

cindy floyd said...

is this a new format or just my magination? That was too funny. I have to watch it again. Run, dana run!!!!!!!!!!!!!