Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Monday

Yes, yes, I realize I'm falling terribly behind.  For now, pictures, minus my colorful commentary.  More later.  I promise, I'm uploading stuff as fast as I can.  We're working crazy hours and the internet at the hotel is spotty...


Here I am producing Monday AM's live shots.  Yes I am on like 47 phones and a headset.


Doesn't it look like Sally is going live from a crime scene? Hahaha... throw back to local news days :)


Isn't this sign funny?  We were thirsty, but we needed a backlight more than we needed water!


Would you believe I forgot my tennis shoes?  I bought some bo-bo's from Target and they were a LIFESAVER!  I felt like an old lady sporting black pants and tennis shoes, but everyone was doing it, so I figured it made me cool.


Live shot #447:  Shout out to WGAL in Lancaster, PA!!


Eric, forced into compliance because of boredom, started bonding with Scoop.


We ate way too much candy.


This stuff appeared to be holding imporant piping in the ceilling of the skybox... doesn't it look like peanut butter?


We also ate pizza.  I ate more on this trip than any other 5 day period in recent memory, I'm pretty sure!

Eric McJensen.


Various shots of Scoop doing our various jobs and me being a goof off at the live shot location.


DSC_0163 GOPConvention08 066 GOPConvention08 067









GOPConvention08 068














GOPConvention08 069









GOPConvention08 070









GOPConvention08 071









GOPConvention08 073
















GOPConvention08 079










DSC_0150











GOPConvention08 080









DSC_0152DSC_0161 DSC_0151



GOPConvention08 082



2 comments:

Rebecca A. said...

It still looks like you are having fun!
I was gonna tell you that the only nice thing about shopping at the mall of america is that there is no tax on clothes. Nice perk I think. I lived 4 hours from the cities until december. Oh how I miss being so close to them.

susan deshazo said...

bobos.. they make your feet smell fine.
bobos.. they cost a dolla ninety nine.
it's even worse when you're buying your bobos at be-lo's
one more bobo comment and i'm out..
chris calls them "double bos" instead of bobos.. weird Fredericksburg thang.
And for the WGAL peeps.. when we go to see my mom in craphole township, we always watch WGAL!