Saturday, July 21, 2012

Paraplegic Contestant on The Biggest Loser?

If you follow us on Facebook, you've seen me blowing up the internet about this YouTube video.

I would apologize, except for the fact that I'm not sorry!

I admire Jamie so much! She is brave to want to do this, and to make this video.
Jamie's husband, Will, produced this video, and I think he hit it out of the park!

This video is good enough to air on The Biggest Loser, as-is, if you ask me.
And I am a TV producer, you know.
So, I can say that.

Please join us in supporting Jamie by watching and SHARING her video! Jamie said she just has to wait and see if she is picked by the casting producers.

We sure hope she is, but know that even if she's not, Jamie can still succeed!

You can follow Jamie's blog, Holy Rollin, online. 

3 comments:

Cheri said...

It is a great video and I have been sharing it like crazy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posing this! The response has been overwhelming! Love you my dear friend!

Tricia T said...

Tried clicking on it to watch it but it says it is private?