Sunday, July 29, 2012

Allume Sponsorship Opportunity

Hello, friends.
You know you're my friends, right?
I honestly don't know what I would do without you.
This blog is therapy for me.
And it's created some of the best opportunities - for real friendships with other women who are in a similar situation as me.
I pray for each of you, every day.
I feel like we are close.

Which is why I'm letting you in on a little something.
For a while, I've been wanting to go to a blog conference, so that I can connect with other Christian women who also blog, and learn from them.

Because for me, this is all about community.  And I have big dreams for this little blog.
A place for all of us to connect, to share our experiences, to learn from each other, to vent, to encourage, and to write all of our stories. I want to write a book, and organize a conference myself - a yearly event where WE can all get together!
Because all of our stories need to be told, and heard.

Thanks to a friend who pointed me in the right direction, I think I've found the perfect conference for me.

I want to go to the Allume Social Conference in Harrisburg, PA.  It's October 25-27, 2012.
What I am looking for is to partner with individuals and companies to partner with that share our goal of strengthening marriages, dealing with disability, and inspiring others. 

I've put together several packages you can choose from:

The Big Fat Blessing ($650)
-An announcement blog post about your sponsorship, another post about your company while I am at the conference, and a follow-up thank you post, all will link back to your website
-Six months of advertising on Love Like This Life with your company's button on the right hand side of our blog
-Promotion of your company on Facebook and Twitter, including a giveaway if you are interested in promoting a particular product
-A guest post for you to share information about yourself and your company on our blog
-Your company's info included on my business card to be circulated at the conference

The Big Hug ($350)
-An announcement blog post about your sponsorship, another post about your company while I am at the conference, and a follow-up thank you post, all will link back to your website
-Three months of advertising on Love Like This Life with your company's button on the right hand side of our blog
-Promotion of your company on Facebook and Twitter, including a giveaway if you are interested in promoting a particular product

The High Five ($100)
-An announcement blog post about your sponsorship, another post about your company while I am at the conference, and a follow-up thank you post, all will link back to your website
-One month of advertising on Love Like This Life with your company's button on the right hand side of our blog
-Promotion of your company on Facebook and Twitter

Funds from sponsorships will be used for:
1. Registration for the Allume Social Conference
2. Travel expenses (gas) to the conference
2. Lodging during the conference


I work hard to consistently provide content that is written from the heart, that is transparent, and real. I also work hard to form relationships with my readers and help them get through this life juggling love and disability, which isn't easy - but is easier when we do it together!  Our blog has a consistent following of more than 10,000 pageviews per month. The blog's Facebook page has close to 650 fans, many of whom are well connected in the spinal cord injury/wheelchair/caregiving universe. Our readers don't all have a connection to paralysis, though. Most are Christian women, between the ages of 18 and 60. I share posts from this blog on my own Facebook page as well, which has a reach of more than 1,450 friends. And Twitter, where I have more than 500 followers. I currently have a Klout score of 64.

If you would like to partner with me to be able to attend this conference, please email me at danabrownritter@gmail.com.  I'm interested in partnering with individuals, companies, other blogs and Etsy shops. Please pass this along to anyone you know who you believe would support the work I'm doing here. God bless you!




No comments: