Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Not-So-Secret "Secret" is Out

Hi.
I'm going to let you in on a little something that has been swirling around in my head and my heart for a while.

I want to write a book.
I'm still formulating exactly what it will be about.
I still need a lot of direction - but I'm starting to feel some ideas take shape.
It's exciting!
It's scary.
It's overwhelming.

But, I believe it's something I need to do.
I know it's something I want to do.

Who knows how long this will take.
Who knows if anyone will ever read it.

Never the less, let the journey begin!

I will be seeking your input from time to time.  So, if you see random questions posed by me here on the blog, or on Facebook - please take a sec and help me out.

I have no idea what I'm doing.
But I know that I'm doing it from my heart.

I love writing.
I love when pieces of myself pour out of me and onto the screen.
And then you read it.  And it matters to you.
It's amazing.
That's what I want.  More of that.
This is about all of us.
This is our story.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Excellent idea Dana! I have thought about that from time to time. I kept a journal while we were in the hospital for 5 months and my friends always said that after this you shoudl write a book! Keep us posted and can't wait to be part of the input!

Dana Brown Ritter said...

Thank you so much for your encouragement!