Sunday, January 1, 2012

On The Road Again

I'm writing this from 30,000 feet. On my way to Iowa to cover the 2012 Iowa Caucuses - very exciting! This is the very first step in determining the GOP nominee who will run against President Obama later this year.  I have a front seat for all of the action, and I love this stuff, so I am pumped.

Here's a little sneak peek of my life on the road over the last year!



Bring on 2012 and all of the adventures and Hilton Honors points! :)

Today we got upgraded to First Class.
I'm lucky enough to be 5 feet tall, so I have my little legs 100% stretched out.

2 comments:

gentrier said...

Im will finish stalking your blog soon. Promise. It's just exciting to see how much we have in common. I'm a shorty too-though I must tower over so. I'm 5' 1.5" inches :) I collect HH points too:)

Dana Brown Ritter said...

Don't stop "stalking," haha! That's why I put all this stuff out there! :)