Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Morning Post


Good Saturday morning to all of you.
This Saturday morning post is brought to you from my love seat, instead of my beloved chair.  Thanks to an unexpected blessing of ca$h, we were able to re-decorate our home a little, and in that, we re-arranged the furniture in the living room.  So, I'm doing something new: sitting on more than one piece of furniture (not at the same time, I'm not that fat!).

It's cold outside, so I'm still wearing my Uggs from walking the dogs this morning. The temps are in the 20s. Brr. Sounds like another day to stay inside and snuggle.  But, Michael and I have a date night planned thanks to a gift card (are we super blessed lately or what?), so we are really looking forward to that.

I am a little bit sore from my workout yesterday, which I consider a good thing. I went to a class at the local REC Center, and it was so great. A solid hour of ADHD working out: 5 mins rowing, 5 mins weights, 5 minutes jumping on a ball, 5 mins weights, 5 mins biking, you get the picture... repeat for 55 minutes.  It flew by. It was really fast, and even in my chubby, non-working out at all lately condition, I survived. So, I was really proud of myself, and I can't wait to go back.

I love taking classes at the gym way more than working out on my own.  But, because I haven't been in a position to join a gym since I was a member of the YMCA when I lived in Norfolk like 6 years ago. Geez, where does the time go? Apparently the same place as the cookies... my thighs.

Let's see, what else is going on around here... Oh, yeah, I'm hoping to work on our office some more today, touching up paint. And, I'm hoping to buy a great full-length mirror for that room off of Craigslist.  I may or may not be Craigslist's worst nightmare. I'm kind of a stalker.

I found out that I am not going to South Carolina for the primary there. I'm kind of sad, because I love covering politics, but kind of glad too, because I love my husband more and I'm excited to spend some time at home with him and the pets. Plus, my SUV needs to be inspected this month, so maybe now I can do that.

Cheers to Saturday!
**What's on your heart and mind this Saturday morning? Write your own "Saturday Morning Post," and link up here!**

No comments: