Monday, January 30, 2012

Husband Makes Dinner, House Still Standing

Baked pork chop, Zataran's jambalaya mix, and steamed stir fry veggies
Tonight I cooked dinner because Dana was a little overwhelmed. She said, "mmmm, it smells good in here," as she walked through the door. It feels good to save her that half hour or so and start the night off right.

Okay, to the  menu:

  • Two pork chops drizzled with Italian dressing and baked
  • Zataran's jambalaya mix (no meat added)
  • Stir fry veggie mix steamed in the microwave and seasoned with garlic salt and fake butter
  • Tortillas with apple butter baked (for  dessert)

1 comment:

Christina said...

Thats soo sweet! I came home with dishes done, and coffee ready for the morning! I know its hard for him to do, but it really makes a difference in my night! I am really glad to have "met" you!