Saturday, January 14, 2012

Some Pumpkin Love

I see no reason to make pumpkin goodies only around Thanksgiving.  However, I did make this Pumpkin Trifle for Thanksgiving this year.  Michael and I ended up eating it ourselves, because we were sick, and didn't drive down to the 757 for the holiday.  It was amazing. And, some of it is still in the freezer.

I didn't make this one up, it's from Paula Deen.

Another yummy pumpkin dish that I want to eat RIGHT NOW is the pumpkin spice pancakes from Aldi.  The box makes an insane amount of pancakes - like 20 or something crazy - we ate them for like four days.


I just made them according to the box directions, then topped them with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar, whipped cream, and some pecans.  Oh, and the last of that real maple syrup I got on a campaign coverage stop in New Hampshire.  Delicious!