Thursday, November 10, 2011

Birthday Buns

Today is my Michael's birthday. (The first 30 candles are implied.)  Cinnamon buns and birthday candles have become a tradition in our house for his birthday.  I got the idea from seeing a friend's Facebook pictures a few years ago.  It's a fun way to start the celebrations!  This is our third set of birthdays since we got married, and it's a great feeling to feel like we are actually settling into our own traditions.

I am so glad this guy was born.
I am so glad he married me.
I am so glad that he will always be older than me.  :)
And that on his birthday, I also get to enjoy birthday buns and cake.

Michael, I love you even more than icing.
I hope you enjoy every moment of your day.

1 comment:

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

aw, how sweet. happy birthday, michael!