Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Gladys Magazine Article

If we're friends on Facebook, you've probably seen some buzz about this magazine article that featured Michael and me. A friend and former co-worker, Michelle Wright, contacted me and asked if she could interview me for a piece in Gladys Magazine.

What Michelle didn't realize was that just a few weeks before that, someone prayed with us during our church's Leadership Retreat and told us he thought God wanted us to tell our story.

Pretty cool how that all worked out.

Michelle is a classy, sassy, beautiful anchor I worked with a few years ago in Pittsburgh. I think she did a great job telling our story. And I know how long winded I was in the interview, and what it takes to cut a story down - so trust me, she is GOOD! :) I'm so happy for our wedding photographer, Amy, too. Because her photos were featured, and she is also an amazing, beautiful person.

Here's a mini-version (just a screen grab) of the article.
A mini-version is also viewable on Facebook. But, if you really want to READ it, you'll have to buy this edition of Gladys Magazine. It's sold at Barnes & Noble, but it's kind of hard to find, so I recommend buying it online. It's a beautiful magazine! Very well put together. And it's a wedding/bridal issue! Always fun to look at that stuff, right girls?

I want to thank everyone who has given us such positive feedback on the article. It was so much fun to be a part of this!

Now, I need to get my butt to the Post Office to mail the two copies I found to my Mom and my Granny, stat!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

SUCH a great article!!! (Great job Michelle!)
You guys are such a great couple.

Amy Carroll said...

You make me smile! Thank you!
Love, Amy