Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Eric!

Sunday, we went to brunch at the Gaylord National Convention Center at the National Harbor. (no, nothing to do with Gaylord Focker). We were celebrating Eric's 29th birthday! Happy Birthday to my friend who calls me "the meanest nice person he knows." I think that's a compliment, right?




Eric is a great friend because he has done such things for/with me such as enduring me taking pictures of Secret Service bunnies at the White House, kidnapping my friend at the Republican National Convention, lifting my couch with one hand with his super-human-retard strength, babysitting Brokaw (that only happened once, as it usually does with anyone who babysits B-dawg) and picking Michael up from the airport (as in picking him up in giving us a ride and as in literally picking him up and putting him in the car... I'm telling you, super-human-retard-strength comes in handy!)

No comments: