Friday, April 2, 2010

Change of Pace for a Day

Mike posted yesterday about how I had to take the bus and the metro to and from work. We're waiting on the repair guy to come fix the windshield now. I was nervous to drive the SUV in fear that the crack would get even bigger.


So, we got up a little earlier so I could head out and catch the bus. Felt like the first day of school! I was definitely almost hit by a car that came speeding out of our apartment complex. It was pitch dark outside. New York license plate! That's all I'm saying.





Although I was a little ball of nerves, I did make it to work on time. And I enjoyed the commute. In the morning, it's nice to be able to read all of my email and read the newspaper on the bus and the train. It beats texting and driving! But in the afternoon, man, I fall asleep! Good thing I go all the way to the end of the metro line!

No comments: