Saturday, June 20, 2009

Wedding Planning Before the Sun Comes Up

Saturday is the only time I wake up truly refreshed.  Let's face it, working two jobs, one of which starts at 1:00 in the morning, is just not conducive of much sleeping.  I generally sleep about 20 hours Monday-Friday and about 24 Saturday-Sunday.  Saturday morning is the only time I don't wake up to an alarm or the phone ringing or my blackberry buzzing.  Usually, after one of my 12 hour sleeps, I am up at about 4:00am, and that is when my creative juices are flowing!


Multiple blog posts right now are evidence of that, right?  I used to fight this, and force myself to stay in the bed.  No more.  I look forward to it.  I love how much I can get done before the sun comes up!


Already, I've paid my bills, made a hotel reservation for our photographer, emailed about flowers and cupcakes, researched out of town bags, downloaded our monograms, and I think I'm on my third blog post!


Saturday mornings are the BEST!


IMG_4285


Brown/Ritter wedding planning headquarters.


Essentials:


Bridal Bargains handbook!


"His Better Half" coffee mug. (filled multiple times)


Outer Banks Bride magazine.


Google.



And of course, I have to have my trusty assistants:


IMG_4286


IMG_4287



No comments: