Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Checking In

Hey y'all!


I had such a blog-athon last weekend, then this weekend... nothing.  Sorry!


I was a busy girl, though.  I got all of the wedding invitations printed, yay me! And it only took two ink cartridges, so far.  Not bad!  That part, at least, is coming in... wait for it... UNDER BUDGET!  Oh yeah!


Other wedding progress... for flowers, I think we are going to DIY it from Sam's Club.  And for cake, CUPCAKES, oh yeah!  I'm still waiting for confirmation back from the cupcake lady, though.  Good vibes to her, people, send good vibes.  Thanks.


Sunday, I woke up with horrible cramps.  Ugh.  Then Sunday night I had a massive allergy attack, from which I'm still recovering.  Double Ugh.  The last thing I have time for right now is sickness!


My love gets here late Wednesday night!  I can't wait to see him!  We're going to have a super fun 4th of July in the Nation's Capital, then road trip it down to see the nephew(s).**


**We're waiting on a new little one this month!


It will all be super fun!  Now, if my brain can just calm down as it constantly cycles through work schedules, grocery lists, car maintence due, birthday cards that need to be sent out, stamps that need to be bought, Facebook messages that need replys and kitchen cabinets that need to be cleaned out... I'll be fine.


My to-do list is bigger than I am.  And it needs to calm down because I need to lay by the pool at some point!  I do not want to be a whitey-white beach bride, that's fo-sho!  Which adds another thing to my list... I need to find an acceptable strapless bathing suit!  I haven't been able to find anything!  Everything at Old Navy and Target is made for pre-teen Skipper type dolls and the stuff at TJ Maxx looks like it's for big mamas.


Woe is me.


As I go... here's a picture of my little bro.  Just because I'm so proud of him.  And because I want you to keep him in your prayers.  He's been putting up some really compelling pictures from Iraq on Facebook.


Chris



No comments: