Thursday, June 25, 2009

An Evening with Morning Joe

Last Thursday, Joe Scarborough was at the National Press Club (Go Big Blue!) for a book event.  I slept as soon as I got home from work so I could go.  I made it, and boy am I glad I did!  It was like watching "Morning Joe" (which is the best news program on television right now, hands down.) in person!  Joe and Mika are smart, hilarious and their chemistry is amazing.  I was lucky enough to get my book signed, get a picture and talk with the show's EP for a couple of minutes.


June09 026
















June09 031
















Joe told me his first girlfriend's name was Dana.  Hmmm.  Interesting.  It was so much fun seeing them again.  Remember, we first met at the New Hampshire Primary last year!


Let's review:


MikaDanaJoe




Chris Licht, the show's executive producer, remembered that I've loved Morning Joe since before it was cool!




Yes! I have!



No comments: