Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yo Mama is so...

not as great as my Mama.  Happy Mother's Day Mom!!  You seriously are the best.  The best mom.  My best friend.  My hero.



Thank you for...
Coming up with ridiculous nicknames for me.
Teaching me to say "oochie goochie" after I stub my toe until the pain goes away.
Re-applying my clown make-up.
Writing notes for me to put in my shoes during cheerleading try-outs.
Being excited about my job even though you don't really know what or who I'm talking about.
Ocracoke.
Bailing me out.
My smile.
Understand me just by the tone of my voice.
Lunch money.
Being my ally.
Countless laughs, millions of hugs, and just for being you in general.






4 comments:

cindy floyd said...

O my gosh! I love it and you more than you can ever imagine!
love, the birth mother

cindy floyd said...

Yo Mama can't stop looking at this. I even figured out how to blow the pics up. Aren't you proud? I am.
love,pc skill mama

Gretchen said...

Oh I am behind....I do love your mom...she is the coolest.

cindy floyd said...

thank you gretchen. I'm so behind in stalking.