Friday, May 2, 2008

Hasta La Vista!

6a00d8341cae6553ef00e54f895e2688338Peace out, my friends! I made it through my 4 day work week (which felt like an eternity) and this weekend I am off again!



I'm meeting up with one of my favorite people on the planet - Miss Ann Bosha!  We're Apple Blossoming in Winchester.



Cheers!





Bring on the Pink & Green!





Edit: Please allow me to further express my love for Morning Joe.  I see that Joe is wearing a "Morning Joe" fleece today and I MUST HAVE ONE.  I am still waiting on my mug, I feel like it may be a bit much to prod for a fleece but I really, really, really do want one!Morningjoescarborough4 (photo credit: msnbc)





1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Ohhhh...there better be some totally bomb people watching picts coming out of this trip!!