Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Somebody Likes Me

A great thing happened to me this "morning."  I had a little red card in my mailbox - which means there's a package for me at the concierge desk.  Yay!  I went down there and came back with this:Rogermuddbook



I can't wait to read it.  Listening to the podcast Q & A with Roger Mudd - his time certainly seemed like a fascinating time to be in the business!



Thank you, Michael.



Today President Bush is in Jerusalem.  I love it when he is overseas because then he has events in the middle of the night and I get to see things LIVE without staying awake 24 hours.  I hope he dances some on this trip!  His moves are the BEST.  MSNBC has live coverage of his arrival right now - a live shot with John Yang and everything - impressive at 4:23am!  Shout out John!



Laura Bush is rocking some Ray Bans right now on the red carpet.



Speaking of President Bush, I was just reading the text of his interview Tuesday with Mike Allen of the Politico.  And I saw this:



"Q: Mr. President, the one thing we don't see in here is a computer, and we know that you went cold turkey off e-mail for security reasons. What are you looking forward to when you finally get your computer back?



Bush: E-mailing to my buddies. I can remember as governor I stayed in touch with all kinds of people around the country, firing off e-mails at all times of the day to stay in touch with my pals. One of the things that I will have ended my public service time with is a group of friends, a lot of friends. And I want to stay in touch with them and there's no better way to communicate with them than through email."



Maybe he will have time to read my blog!  How COOL would that be, right?  I may just quit my job, stay home with my dog and blog all day.  Sounds like a swell life, eh?



Okay, one other nerdy news/politics note for anyone who is still with me - and it happens to be another compliment to MSNBC, I like their "After Hours" primary coverage with Dan Abrams.  The neon lights, the jazz band - very different, very cool.



"Black Baloon" just came up on my Pandora.  I have always loved that song.  I wish Pandora had a repeat option.  Maybe it does, I just don't know it?



Back to work...



2 comments:

christin said...

I just LOOOOVVVVEEE Dan Abrams.
He is so so so so so so so so so GORGEOUS. sexy. intelligent. HOTTTTT.

Courtney said...

Oh if you live President Bush moves next time you see my husband I'll have him act it out. I know how much you live his re-enactments!! hahaha