Monday, March 17, 2008

ShamROCK Weekend Pics...

Img_0421_2



Virginia Beach sunrise.



Aaaahhhhh.Img_0417_2







Back of the bib.  I guess this is how they identify your body.  Thankfully, no race officials were contacting my mother :)



Img_0424





Paris Hilton style house arrest chips.



Disclaimer: This joke is not original.



Img_0425



We are the champions!!Img_0426







Show us the pancakes.



NOW.









Img_0428





Ro, in rare form.  Oh my goodness, I love laughing that hard.



This man has two speeds: On and Off.



And boy, was he ON at the par-tay!









Img_0431





Pound Puppy pinata.



This was quite violent.  Almost as bad as an Al-Qaida video.
Img_0441





Told you.



Happy 30th Jason!









Img_0440



Did you know that tall women freak me out?  They always have.



But I found one I liked.



They call her "BRB."



And I can see why!



Eileen is funny and she has an adorable daughter and I think she's going to be the next of Courtney's college friends that I warm up to.



4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Ok I am the fattest person ever and or someone could have told me to adjust to it didn't look like I was the fattest person ever. Ew.

Courtney said...

Maybe next year I'll attempt the race. I'll need motivation to lose the baby fat :) (although at this point baby will be 6 months old!!!) It was great seeing you this weekend!

Rebecca A. said...

i am glad you made and it looks like you had fun. you need to post your songs you listened to! i wanna know what you decided on...hope i don't sound bossy or anything like that!

BRB said...

"Tall women freak you out?"
Don't forget Em's version of Easter:
"After Jesus performed his miracles, all of his followers shook their palms and screamed, 'GO JESUS WE LOVE YOU!'"