Thursday, March 13, 2008

Please pray for Dave and Christin.  Pray now.  Pray hard.  Pray without ceasing.  The news from yesterday was not good and they need us on our knees, so do it.  That is all I can get out without crumbling into a mess, so that's all I have.



There are some construction workers in my office RIGHT NOW and they have drills.  Seriously, drills.  Must I be surrounded by drilling noises 24 hours a day? Really.



A little bit on the news... I am so Spitzered out... I could scratch my eyes out.  Let's leave this man and his poor family alone, enough already.  And this Kristen/Ashley girl.. I'm over her and her myspace page, too.



I'm sorry I sound so bitter.  I need sleep and I need things to go better for my friends.



3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm with you. I wish I could stop crying.

christin said...

thank you girls, both of you, for sharing my tears. it really means a lot.

kelly said...

hi... so, you don't know me. i randomly ran across your blog via cfhusband, which i read regularly. as i read a few of your posts and your "about me" section, i thought -- this is a cool girl! i even added you to my blog list so that i would remember to check in with you (hmmm... i hope that doesn't bother you?) but, you see -- i am a news junkie. i love coffee. i enjoy politics (and a good debate about politics). i love the gilmore girls (why did it have to end like that?!). i love to read. i think your dog is absolutely precious. but, above all -- i am a christian (can you hear the song? i am a c-h. i am a c-h-r-i-s-t-i-a-n).
which is what ultimately brought me to comment tonight. i don't know the full story of your friends christin and dave, but i am praying. i could feel the pain in your post and it brought tears to my eyes. please know that i prayed for them tonight. and for you too as you cope and help them cope with whatever news they have received.
oh and by the way -- i'm spitzered out too!