Thursday, March 20, 2008

I don't want to do titles anymore...

I don't like coming up with blog titles, okay?  So, there.  It continues to amaze me that so many people read my blog.  But I love that you do, so thank you!  It gives me motivation to keep it up.  I have a super random list of things to blog about today, buckle up!



First, I'd like to say to Joe Scarborough and Chris Licht (he's the EP of Morning Joe) that I seriously cannot get enough of the show.  And I totally called that they would be all over Dick Cheney's "So?" comment to Martha Raddatz from yesterday's GMA interview.  I so called that.  I'm so good.  Call me.



I am having Au Bon Pain's "Morning Blend" as I watch Morning Joe today, first time I've opted for that instead of the Hazelnut, and I have to say - it is NICE.



ClintonyellowsuitI need a good cup of coffee to help me through work this morning because I have to see that yellow and black suit on Hillary, AGAIN.  I don't know if it's just that it's noticeable because it's black and yellow, or what... but seriously, I feel like she wears it every Wednesday. 



Speaking of yellow, HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!  I am tempted to switch out my closet this weekend to spring/summer clothes but I almost always do that too early, so I'm going to try and hold off...  but I am really over brown and black and turtlenecks and boots, for the record.



Today I'm wearing my black pants that have a safety pin in them.  It's on my left pant leg, down at the bottom.  I'm pretty sure it's been there for about two years.  I don't know what I am doing wrong, but the hem always falls out of my left pant leg.  I'm too lazy to take pants in to be re-hemmed.  And, clearly I don't sew myself, hence the safety pin.  It's held up for like two years in the wash, though, and I have to say - that's pretty remarkable!



I watched David Gregory's new show last night - it was pretty good.  I'm willing to give it enough of a chance that I selected "record all episodes" on my DVR, so we'll see.  I read an interesting article about how "lame duck" it is right now at the White House, as far as the media goes... even still, I wish I was there!  Thank goodness for some cool blogs that let me peek into that world!



Two other things that I am loving, then I'll leave you alone. 



1.  The John Adams mini series on HBO.  Love it!  I never made it through David McCollough's book, I'm embarrassed to say, I just didn't have the intellectual muscle to finish it, but the mini series is AMAZING!  My dad says we're somehow related to John Adams - I forget how, but if so, that's pretty stinkin' cool, no?



2.  I downloaded the song that's in the MacBook Air commercial - "New Soul," it's super catchy and I can't stop singing it in my head... "I'm a new soul I can do this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take. La la la la la la la la la ....."



No comments: