Tuesday, March 18, 2008

By Popular Request

OKAY everyone... here is my official 2008 Shamrock 8K playlist... By the way, the title to this post is a knock-off of Gretchen's blog. Go there immediately and demand her to update. She is a funny girl and the world wide web just isn't the same without her posts and crazy picture antics.



Beautiful Day - U2

Settlin' - Sugarland

Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield

S.O.S. - Rihanna

Work It - Missi Elliott

Everything's Magic - Angels & Airwaves

Merry Happy - Kate Nash

Get the Party Started - P!nk

Summertime - Kenny Chesney

Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5

Baby Girl - Sugarland

This One's For the Girls - Martina McBride

Killer Queen - Queen

Clothes Off - Gym Class Heroes

Miami - Will Smith

Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani

Live For Today - Natalie Grant

Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie

Beer in Mexico - Kenny Chesney

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

Upside Down - Jack Johnson

Who Knew - P!nk

It's My Life - Bon Jovi

Getting Jiggy With It - Will Smith

This is Our Country - John Mellencamp

Crazy in Love - Beyonce' & Jay-Z

Pump It - Black Eyed Peas

Stronger - Kanye West

Home - Daughtry





See? I told you I took something from everyone. I didn't listen to all of the songs during my "run," I kind of jumped around - and I told you I crossed the finish line to "Jiggy," yeah!



No comments: