Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I am so sleepy all I want to do is rub my eyes and curl up under my desk. Night night.  I really wish I didn't wear contacts today - what was I thinking?



I had a great weekend - very productive and social.  I got my taxes done, yay!! What a huge weight off the shoulders, yes?  And I had lunch with Jessi and Joe and dinner with Becky Barber.  Brokaw was a disaster - peeing all over the place.  It was quite embarassing because Becky has one of the cleanest, cutest condos on the planet.Danas_pics_052



The beautiful Becky with sweet little Radar.



Danas_pics_049



And this is Mr. I don't know what to do with a puppy pad and I wouldn't know if my life depended on it and if you offered me a million dollars worth of treats for it.Danas_pics_050



Radar totally gets it.



For that, we roll out the red carpet.















I want to write more and post my pictures from the White House Easter Egg Roll but I just don't have it in me.  I am going to the morning meeting, then I'm peacing out of here! 



2 comments:

Rebecca A said...

Poor Brokaw. he looks a little embarassed. poor guy-sometimes you just gotta give em break...one winter in SD and didn't think Samantha and I were going to make it. His little face his breaking my heart. give him a hug for me.

Becky said...

awwww....it was totally fine...don't worry about it at ALL!! radar has definitely peed all over the place. that's what spot shot is for. :)