Monday, March 3, 2008

Life is Good

There are BIRDS CHIRPING in DC today. I am not even kidding you! It's sunny and breezy and I was able to drive home with my windows down. Oh, it's grand. I love nice weather, it makes things like running errands well, pleasant -- and I'll take that any day!



I didn't even wear a coat to walk Brokaw. Nice!

Okay... so primary prediction time... I can't believe I'm still playing this game because I've been wrong so many times but I'm saying Texas for Obama and Ohio for Clinton. I'm going to go ahead and give Clinton Rhode Island and Vermont too. Just to keep it interesting.



Is everyone loving SNL being back because I am! This weekend, I caught up on my Daily Show and Colbert Reports... wasn't it great to see Tony Snow? He looks good. I'm so happy he's doing well.



I need to post pictures from the personal field trip I took Friday - to the National Portrait Gallery. Gretchen - you have got to go there next time you come to visit - you can see all the official Presidential portraits and there's even one of the elusive Colbert! You'll be all over it.



I have officially decided that I prefer Facebook over Myspace. So, there. Today it cost me $47.00 to fill up my gas tank. 47! Old school joke but these gas prices are no joke!



Standby for pics... I'm still kind of training wheels on the MacBook.



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I like facebook more than my space too. So I am right there with you. My husband says I am addicted, but I don't think it is that bad. what is funny is that it snowed in AR and you didn't really need to wear a coat, but I did b/c you are supposed to take advantage of that weather to wear the coats that just sit there...sorry about the essay. :-)