Saturday, January 21, 2006

woman of steel

Well, here is my long awaited post... I got the job!! And after quite a bit of unexpected mental wrestling, I've decided to take it.  I am very excited!  The past few days have been overwhelming.  The memo went out at work yesterday that I'm leaving.  So many people have come up to me and said very kind things.  Why is it that this always happen before you leave?  People want to hang out with you, they tell you how wonderful you are... it makes you second guess your next move.  I don't know what it's going to be like in Pittsburgh.  I do know it will be challenging, and cold.  I'm looking forward to the first more than the second. :)  Well I better go, I have a lot to do in the next 2 weeks, and tomorrow I have to work, and of course, watch the Steelers game!Images



No comments: