Tuesday, January 3, 2006

love you like a sister

Danatracy2_1 Danatracybeach  At almost every family gathering, someone says they can't believe how much my sister Tracy and I look alike... which is funny because we have the same dad, but not the same mom, and we don't really look like dad.  Confession: I am such a little sister.  I love it when people say we look alike because I think Tracy is beautiful.  And she is such a cool person, inside and out.  She manages a profitable business, keeps an immaculate house, and is an awesome wife and mother.  She isn't afraid to be real, and always gives me good advice, whether it's about shoes or life in general.  We've gotten really close over the last 5 years, and her friendship is priceless to me.  I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for Tracy.  I totally want to be like my big sis.



No comments: