Sunday, January 8, 2006

change on the horizon

4digital_pictures_014 Pittsburgh This week I went to Pittsburgh for a job interview at a TV station there.  Now I'm waiting, not very patiently, to hear if I got the job.  I wasn't really looking.  Then kind of out of nowhere, this possibility of an opportunity came up.  And true to form, I have gone from not looking to being completely obsessed with this.  My hopes are way up.  My heart will be broken if I don't get it.  It would be such an honor to work at this station.  They are so smart and creative, and quite honestly, out of my league.  But if I get it, I will rise.  I will grow and I will learn to play ball at their level.  Here's a little glimpse of how obsessed I am: I watched the Steelers game today, and pulled for them!  Ha!



2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Dana!! How exciting. I'm praying for you girl. I hope you get it. :)

Gretchen said...

Gooooooooooo Steelers..I hope you come here