Friday, September 14, 2012

We Are Still Alive

Just busy. Very, very busy. The good kind of busy, though. Not the bad kind of busy, thank God. I went to the RNC Convention in Tampa.
This guy met me and helped me carry my luggage, then I spent two nights at home.
Then, I went to cover the DNC Convention in Charlotte.
Then I was home for one night, then Michael and I went to the Joni and Friends Wounded Warrior Getaway in Maryland.
We've been home for two nights and we leave tomorrow (one day later than planned) for my nephew's wedding.
So. Um. Yeah.
I do still love all of you and I think of this blog and this little community we have often.
Very often.
I will be back soon.
A little, before the election.
Then - full force - a week or so after November 6th.

Cheers.


5 comments:

STOILYNAYA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy R said...

I kept looking for you on TV!!!

gentrier said...

Breathe, girl. Relax. Don't feel pressure regarding the blog at all. Ppl understand. Remember-take.care.of.you.

gentrier said...

Oh and I love ur niece in laws hair!

Dana Brown Ritter said...

My niece in law is so beautiful, I'd secretly like to hate her, but she's sweet and smart and funny so I love her anyway! She's a stylist so she has awesome hair! She just cut it all off, though!