Thursday, September 27, 2012

Favorite Fall Recipes

I once pondered the idea of having a Pumpkin-themed birthday party for myself.

I'm an October baby.

I never did go through with that pumpkin party idea, but maybe I need to.

Next year.
You know, after the election.

I do love all things pumpkin.

Remember like three years ago when there was a canned pumpkin shortage? I thought I was going to die.
Clearly, I survived.
And I'm now a canned pumpkin hoarder.

Here are a few of my favorite pumpkin recipes.


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (one of my favorites!)
Side note: this dough freezes really well.
And my ULTIMATE favorite: Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins

I shared the pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe with you the other day. 

And, just in case anyone from Aldi is reading my blog - PLEASE bring back your pumpkin pancakes again this year!
Because, last year, they were amazing.
What are YOUR favorite pumpkin recipes?

Note: If you want to follow my recipes, you can on Pinterest.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oooh these all look yummy! I especially like the pumpkin chip muffins. Thanks so much for sharing all your recipes. I am now craving a pumpkin spiced latte from *Bucks...although that probably wouldn't be such a great idea considering how late it is ;)

Found you via the SITS sharefest.

Coffee Mom said...

Haha, I am a canned pumpkin hoarder too!! And yes, Aldi, that mix is amazing! So is the gingerbread!! Bring it back!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh look, this is a post with Things that make one go "yum". :)
I keep seeing pumpkin and chocolate chips combos, so I may just have to try that scones recipe (I love scones and have been meaning to make some more, anyway. ~g~)

Mimi@Irresistible Pets said...

I love anything with pumpkin! I want to make that pumpkin trifle. Yummy! Stopping by from SITS!

Tracie Nall said...

There is so much pumpkiny goodness here. I love it.

You totally need to go for that pumpkin themed birthday. It would rock.

Hilary said...

Those all look so yummy. Especially the Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffins.

Dana Brown Ritter said...

Thank you for letting me know the pumpkin stuff is back at Aldi. I may just have to make a trip up there tomorrow! :)