Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Other Blogs I Love

Hi.
My name is Dana and I am a blog junkie.
I spend more time reading blogs than I do watching TV.
Even though it's TV that I make for a living.
I spend so much time online that when I close my laptop, my dog jumps for joy.
Oh well. Such is life.

Want to know where I spend my time online?
Here ya go.
*There are a lot more blogs that I check in on, these are just my ultimate favity-faves.
Enjoy.

The Frugal Girl (I want to be her)
I Heart Organizing (I want to be her)
Annie's Eats (I want to be her)
The Small Things Blog (I want to be her)
The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking (I want to be her)
All That is Good (I want to be her)
Joyful Mothering (I want to be her, even though I'm not a mom yet)

Make a pot of coffee and get to clickin'!
Cheers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found you through my daughter, you have a remarkable blog, a cute dog and I will admit I'm a blog lover too!

Cheri said...

I know what you mean about reading blogs,my list gets bigger and bigger everyday. Congrats on your 3 years of marriage, Dennis and I have been married 32 years and I praying God will bless your marriage as much as He blessed us!

Kristen | The Frugal Girl said...

Aww, I'm so honored to be on your favity-fave list! : )

Dana Brown Ritter said...

Thanks Laurie! Share with us some of your favorite blogs, too!

Dana Brown Ritter said...

:) You inspire me in so many ways, you have no idea!

Dana Brown Ritter said...

Thanks, Cheri! Our anniversary is coming up in September. And I won't be home for it, I will be traveling for work. Kind of sad it's only our 3rd anniversary - and it will be the 2nd that I've missed! :(