Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Worst Picture Ever

It's Dana.
Yes, I'm still alive. I'm embarrassed that it's been so long since I've posted anything to this blog.


About a month ago, I started producing a new show at work, and my life got a lot busier! I didn't know that was possible, but apparently it was and I am now running around crazier than a chicken with its head cut off (whoa! what a disturbing picture, I've never thought about that!)


I always feel like I can't move on unless I'm caught up, so... humor me as I browse my March 2010 pictures to jog my memory.


MARCH 6TH MICHAEL AND I CELEBRATED OUR 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! We ate out at TGI Friday's. We eat out rarely, so it was a treat. We got one of those fabulous deals where you get an appetizer, an entree and a desert for some ridiculously great price. I don't even remember now, but I do remember eating fried green beans and having lots of leftovers. It was a nice celebration!


And, we took the absolute worst picture together that we've ever taken. Seriously. Look at it! We are both pretty photogenic people, not that I'm trying to brag or anything, but just look at this horrible picture (and this is actually re-touched!)
We look exhausted! ("we" read: me)

No comments: